Friday 2 August 2013

Random ramblings

Its been quite some time that i wrote any thing. Not that i am busy with work ( would come to it later) but some how not motivated to sit and write  ( writer's block ;) ). But now and then one of my friends who happen to stumble upon my posts have a word or 2 good things to say about my writing ( they almost made me believe that i write interesting stuff :P ) ......but now i am actually a bit short of topics to write

Before joining TISS, i am quite excited to know about life @TISS and life after TISS but hardly found any blogs ( Babu Bhaskaran sir ,by any chance if u are reading this, i did read all ur blog entries :) )... and hence used to write about Life @ TISS and most of readers of the blog are TISS aspirants . Now being ceremoniusly kicked out of TISS with a degree in hand , i am fast becoming an obsolete student 

Unlike some of my gifted friends i am not even gifted with good english grammer , so won't attempt any thing closely related to poetry, story telling ( i can see the sense of relief on my friends faces who were lucky enough to listen me sing :P ). 

so here is what i am gonna write

(1) I recently decided that i would plunge full time into cycling . Did an intensive 20 days research on every thing related to cycle ( details would be part of my first post regarding cycling)

(2) here comes the interesting part .....In college there are consistently a small set of people ( quite small literally) who romance IR profile to the core ...who can be found flaunting PK PADHI ( well..for mortals, its a book on labour laws) and throwing widgets of labour laws to unsuspecting classmates ....so i would be writing of my experiences of actually working in a factory :) 

so lets see how it goes ......

No comments:

Post a Comment